Archive for January, 2013
Check out this press release that just went out for Galactic Run!
Galactic Run has been submitted to apple. I finished up Game Center integration which… thanks to Unity3D was a breeze. Also, to all you android users out there, the Galactic Run demo is available. Search the google play store for Galactic Run Time Trial and you will get 70 seconds to post your best high score. Good Luck!
Today I am releasing a Galactic Run for Android. My goal with this is to get as much feedback as possible from the most important people…. THE PLAYERS! As an incentive to join in, the game is available for 1/2 price.
Get this pre-order version of Galactic Run now and start competing for the top spot. On the day of release all you’ll have to do is simply update the game and you’ll be ready! Help us make Galactic Run the best it can be, give us feedback via the feedback button, or by visiting http://www.rebelbox.com.
Galactic Run will take you to depths of space… surrounded by enemies how long will you last? Be prepared to embark on an all out battle for your life as you dodge, and shoot your way to the top of the leader boards.
– 3 Ships to choose from each with its own set of bonuses.
– 7 Pilots to choose from each with unique traits.
– Countless enemies to destroy in battle.
– Warp to distant galaxies to double, or even triple your score.
– Upgrade your weapons in game and deal death to all aliens.
– Exponentially increasing difficulty, the only guarantee is death.
Let us know what you think! We are still developing and would love to hear your feedback!